View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #818
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
The way I see it so far there are 3 theories that might work:

1.The Tygra Mind Illusions Theory, that are posted here and the other boards
2.The Cheetara Conflicted Feelings Theory that I posted multiple pages back in this thread
3.The Mumm-Ra in disguise as Cheetara/Mumm-Ra created a Cheetara clone (as pointed by Big Snarf) Theory posted here and the other boards.

1.The Tygra Mind Illusions Theory:
-No Facts that I can find to support it (no interviews,producer or creators comments that provide at least a hint to support it)
-Asked the Tcats crew if Tygra will get the mind illusion powers, no respond from them typical.
-My writer friends agreed with this theory provided if it was a plot twist.
-Tygra did conjure the sword of omen copy when inside the astral plane from his mind, then the astral gate got blown up and part of panthro's arms were inside the astral plane. This is proof that part of objects from outside the astral pane can be inside the astral plane and that other parts of object outside the astral plane can still be functioning properly (Pantro is still alive and can move part of his arm). Then what stopping Tygra bringing the Mind Illusions Power from inside the Astra Plane to outside the Astral Plane with him without him knowing.
-It does not conflict with Jelenic/Register/Crew comment/s on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “If you invest in the show, with each episode you get more out of it” "...Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara" or Tygra/Cheetara" thing “Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love." interviews or Cheetara’s voice actress interview saying “she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more”
-It does not conflict with Anet’s words. Tygra may or may not betrayed Lion-O intentionally.
-It does not waste any episodes. Since this illusions meant to show it to us that it looked so real even the Tygra’s version of flower flashback (the Ep 13 one) that Lion-O believed what he saw,
eventhough Tygra himself may did not know of his mind illusions ability(maybe triggered unintentionally). Will make the triangle more complicated.The same style like the other JL WB’s cartoon show that has the same exec producer and some same writers as tcats that does not like to waste any development either plot/romances from a single episodes.

2.The Cheetara Conflicted Feelings Theory
-My writer friends agreed with this theory provided that the whole thing was not a plot twist, since they saw this in cheetara’s character, it was obvious to them at least.
-It does not conflict with Jelenic/Register/Crew comment/s on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “If you invest in the show, with each episode you get more out of it” "...Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara" or Tygra/Cheetara thing “Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love." interviews or Cheetara’s voice actress interview saying “she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more”
-It does conflict with anet’s words.
Anet said in episode 12 you will know a betrayal from your brother that you’ve never known. In episode 13 he said Lion-O will feel betrayed.Anet should say Cheetara will betray him (because Cheetara was the one who approached Tygra and did it), not Tygra. Because Anet was specific on from whom the betrayal will come. My writer friends said if this theory is true, then Anet's dialogue could be inserted there by the shows writers for the sake of suspense or it could be bad writing altogether.
-It does not waste any episodes, instead it will just make the triangle more complicated, the same style like the other JL WB’s cartoon show that has the same exec producer and some same writers as tcats. that does not like to waste any development either plot/romances from a single episodes.

3.The Mumm-Ra in disguise as Cheetara/Mumm-Ra created a Cheetara clone (as pointed by Big Snarf) Theory

-My writer friends think this could also be true, but they agreed more with the Tygra Mind illusions theory, If it was a plot twist.
-It does not conflict with Jelenic/Register/Crew comment/s on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “If you invest in the show, with each episode you get more out of it” "...Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara"or Tygra/Cheetara thing “Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love." interviews or Cheetara’s voice actress interview saying “she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more”
-It does not conflict with Anet’s words. Because in this case Cheetara is not Cheetara at all, Tygra is the only real person/cat. thus Tygra unintentionally betrayed Lion-O, still fit in Anet's words.
-Mumm-ra did change his form in this NS in episode 1.
-It does not waste any episodes, showed us that Mumm-ra is a cunning villain not a looser like the way it is being shown, it will just make the triangle more complicated, all oh these are the same style like the other JL WB’s cartoon show that has the same exec producer and some same writers as tcats that does not like to waste any development either plot/romances from a single episodes.
-If this was true then tygra may just got kissed by a "beyond comprehension of zeroes" years old being(is Mumm-ra gay, no data on that)
I think this is key, "she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more". To me that she would not risk further hurt on the brothers. Kissing tygra was not for the highest good. The highest good is to keep Lion-o going to be king (Duty), not mess with his head and heart.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote