Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #565
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
G. I. Joe is a franchise owned by Hasbro and it has made millions since its inception in 1964. From G.I. Joe: America's Movable Fighting Man to the 30th Anniversary figures, the franchise lasted this long because of you and me; The Fans.

And this is where the Live Action Movie came in. Like every franchise G. I. Joe too had its ups and downs. Not necessarily saying the 1st Movie was a flop, but majority of the critiques (including most of the fans) never actually liked it in the first place.

This is why the popular online movie magazine; Moviefone has posted an article explaining the importance of the upcoming 2nd G. I. Joe Live Action Movie; G. I. Joe: Retaliation to the fans and vise versa.

Why single out this specific article? You can read “Why 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Brings Hope to G.I. Joe Fans“ at Moviefone to findout exactly why, my friend! After all “Knowing Is Half The Battle”.

HISSTANK’s Live Action Movie Discussion Board is open for you all to discuss your thoughts regarding the upcoming movie. G. I. Joe: Retaliation is currently being produced and is scheduled to be released on 29th June, 2012. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Original Source: Moviefone - Why G. I. Joe: Retaliation Brings Hope To G. I. Joe Fans - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote