Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #1222
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Another factor that got me thinking. How can Lion-O complete his trials if his heart is at a mess like this, this kind of pain does not heal in one episode "New alliances" unless the Tygra Mind Illusion Theory comes into play, Or Cheetara excepting his confession or at least will not say no to him thus the open triangle and the conflicted feelings theory comes into play. Based on this then there is a possiblity "New Alliances" and/Or Act I of "Trials Of Lion-O Part 1" will already starting to deal with this issue, at the very least from the point of open triangle again (The Conflicted Feelings Theory). Of course these are only hypothetical statements, no solid facts yet, as no real data about these new episodes yet.
I think those 3 episodes might settle the love triangle. I think we will see why cheetara follows lion-o (her flashback) and their connection to each other or SoO. I would like to see flashbacks of L/C and lion-o not knowing it was her, and she tells him it was her.

If the producers was telling the truth about E14, we might be seeing cheetara's angle of how she feels about lio-o.

I bet you lion-o will not be able to use the sword, because of what happen. Cheetara will be the only one to help him with is sword at the end of TL part 2.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-17-2011 at 10:40 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote