Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #853
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Past 24 hours has been exciting for all the G. I. Joe: Retaliation fans. We are still getting a lot of information from our members and celebrities alike.

First up, this image from ET courtesy of HISSTANK member Shogi. The image is of movie Snake Eyes from an upcoming Sneak Peek of the 1st trailer by Entertainment Tonight. They did the same for Transformers: Dark of the Moon as well. So basically, we just saw a Sneak Peek of the Sneak Peek of the 1st Trailer which will debut next Tuesday. And yes, the Image bears similarities to the IDW Costume we saw not too long ago.

Next up it’s Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Earlier Jon Chu made an Announcement that The Rock will be making an Announcement.

Jon M Chu first tweeted

“To all the G.I. JOE RETALIATION FANS out there, you guys rock!! Literally…Check out@TheRock twitter page for an announcement soon…”

And soon Roadblock updated his Twitter page with…

“In 3 days. World premiere. The movie trailer that puts Boots To Asses. #GIJoeRetaliation.pic.twitter.com/vM45WTCk“

This firmly confirms the release of the trailer.

Finally, a massive “Thank You!” should go out to all the G. I. Joe fans for bombarding Paramount Pictures Twitter Page with requests to reveal the G. I. Joe 2 trailer soon. Jon M Chu was absolutely awesome to suggest it in the first place. He has been a wonderful director who actually cared for the franchise which he himself is a fan of. Hopefully, we will see an enjoyable movie faithful to the original concepts of the G. I. Joe Franchise which we all know and love.

YO JOE, everybody and COBRAAA!!!
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer News - Social Media Updates And Sneak Peeks - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote