TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #18
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Definitely a great episode. I so called it with the tiger clan and the bat-things being the same. Though that part of the story turned out a little different than I was expecting.

Did anybody catch the queen's name? I thought I heard Claudus say something, but couldn't really tell what he had said. For some reason I thought he called her Wyoming...

Speaking of which, I also called it back when I said that she would have most likely died giving birth to Lion-O. Though part of me was hoping I was wrong about that.

The whole thing with the tiger clan's background was interesting. Part of me finds it curious that they knew that their ancestors once worked for Mumm-Ra, when that info seemed to have been lost on the cats in Thundera.

Was nice to see the ancient spirits of evil at work, and how they sort of fit into things. Hopefully their involvement is something the show expands on in future episodes.

Tygra is still on his way to becoming my favorite character. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him use that new whip of his, and whether or not we'll get it in toy-form.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote