Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #183
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
I've never once argued that Lion-o has been acting anything other than immature, so I'll just leave that at that.

I never said your interpretation was affected because of how you interpret Cheetara, my point is that your WHOLE interpretation is based off of how you see Cheetara. There is a fourth party here, and that is the writers. Writers have GOALS, and intensions for stories. There are things that writers want you to think and ways they want you to interpret a scene. And my point is I think the writers manipulated fan sentiment in a crappy way here. They created a situation where a LOT of fans dislike their main three characters, I think fairly, and that is bad writing. Only looking at the fictional 'feelings' of the main characters leaves out the role of the writers not only in interviews and such, but in their clear intent for the plot within the show. Plots have purposes.

And you're behaving as though no matter what a writer does, it's inherently valid. Writers can be WRONG, they can create crappy media. You don't have to just take whatever they do at face value.
We are derailing this thread. If you want, we can make another one or discuss it over PMs. But I cant piss and complain about derailment if I do it myself. I happen to like civil discussion but derailing is derailing.
Whether it means anything to you or not, I will PM you a response tomorrow evening. Or you can make a thread .

I like talking to you. As far as I can recall you have not written me off because I like Tygra. All things considered, it was refreshing.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote