Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:13 AM   #185
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
We are derailing this thread. If you want, we can make another one or discuss it over PMs. But I cant piss and complain about derailment if I do it myself. I happen to like civil discussion but derailing is derailing.
Whether it means anything to you or not, I will PM you a response tomorrow evening. Or you can make a thread .

I like talking to you. As far as I can recall you have not written me off because I like Tygra. All things considered, it was refreshing.
True, we are. I had begun to notice it too. A few posts ago I was trying to figure out quite where we had managed to get so off topic. Feel free to message me, I'll respond.

I have no problem with you liking Tygra. I like Tygra. Although I do wish they'd make him an ass less at unnecessary times. I'd like them to find a way to inject drama without making it seem like these six people don't even like each other. (To get back on topic a little) I think that is something this episode might be leading towards: Tygra understanding Lion-o's job, Kit having faith in her king, all of them realizing Lion-o usually comes through for them, Lion-o learning to be less immature, etc. I'm hoping this will lead to more group cohesion.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote