Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #257
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
I know the fic you're refering to and I admit it wasn't very well written and did seem like a knee jerk. Yours wasn't one of the ones who rubbed me wrong so don't worry about it do appreciate the unwarrented appology. I normally just post on ff.net, under my penname classic cowboy, tho I did post links here for my 2 TC fics. my ongoing fic (Blood and Sand) won't be nice to Tygra at first but I plan to focus a lot on building both him and Lion-O up as strong noble characters. the oneshot which caused a lil bit of a stir (Reality Check) just had Pumyra telling Cheetara about Tygra having a more jaded past than she realized and left it at that. If you're interested in checking them out you're more than welcome to them.

and to be honest flames don't even bother me that badly, do get annoyed when annon flames that don't leave any way for me to contact back. rather cowardly IMO. Those are what get me riled up.

It really is a great story. Big thanks to a certain Canadian for pointing me in its direction.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote