TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 08:23 AM   #327
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioconvoy View Post
Yeah, because I'm sure you have none. That's why you made it a point to specifically ridicule my love of this property, right?

I bolded the biggest thing here. Ford WAS selling the Model T's prior. WHICH GAINED HIM THE CAPITAL TO MAKE THE MODEL A. Thanks for ultimately proving my point for me, which was that without good sales running through first, one can't improve.

But not the same type of show. If this Thundercats gets cancelled, they're not going to turn around and replace it with another Thundercats.

No, you'll just make snarky comments on the side lines because what I said irritates you. So in other words: you'll do nothing at all. Cool story.

BB: I'm not sure how bad it was back in Beast Wars' premier, as I didn't have the internet at the time. Though, I hear it was pretty bad. And yes, I'm from the Allspark. Chances are, if you see a "LioConvoy" on-line somewhere, it's me. :P
I disagree. They could look at the writing and see where the show started going down. Where we got the divide in the fan base and when a lot of fans left the show.

That is why I like animation in Japan, they listen to their fans or they will be out of a job.