TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #76
Thunderian scholar
Jaga's disciple

OMG! OMG!! OMG!1!!111!! My beloved character Pumyra betrayed teh cats… Baaaaawwwww…………………………

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGearX View Post
I think if he truly resurrected her (and not merely rescued her from the rubble), he could have also tampered with her mind to ensure her loyalty. Sometimes, lies AND magic can turn someone evil--ask Adora from MOTU.

The mind tampering also allows for her possible redemption at some point.
I hope so!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Looks like Wilykit is the only female character that hasn't been made to look bad at some point. So I guess Pumyra is technically undead like a liche or something?
Zombiefied Pumyra… bawwwww!
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
He brought her back from the dead.

I still think she would go to the TC and be with lion-o in the end.
please please please please please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
Not right now....Lion-O is young still anyway. What is he? 17? He's about 9 years older than she is, so in about 9 to 10 years, he'll be 27, she'll be 18. Not so Loli there

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
Perhaps in season two he uses the Soul Stone to safely sever her connection to Mumm-Ra.
Pumyra lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
That was a good season finale as it doesn't work as a series finale. I still hope we get a second season. Pumyra's betrayal was something we saw coming and there were clues in the last several episodes from the minute she first saw him back in the Pit, her giving him the Sword of Plundarr, and wanting the Tech Stone thus having the Bird City crash to the ground with lives inside. She is the second Thundercat to betray them and has replaced Grune as I called it. However, it was an interesting backstory and twist of how it was done.
The other betrayal was Voltaire, who shot down Tygra and stood with Mumm-Ra's mutant generals. The sword fight between Lion-O and Mumm-Ra was a good and we now know what the 4th stone is going to do - give Lion-O the Armor of Omens.
I was hoping to see Cheetara cheer up Lion-O, but Wilykit ended up doing it and the twins saved the day. It was great to see the other animal races unite under Lion-O's leadership. This gives us an idea of what a second season would look like. Great season finale.
Bring on Season 2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
in terms of love interests, there could be another female cat out there for liono. i still think there is gonna be a reincarnation of panthera in the second season. there was something off about pumyra in the first place when she was introduced and im sorry but she aint queen material.
Who know? I hope they (writers) redeem her to be a normal cat and not a brainwashed zombie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singe View Post
If the show is finished, the backup plan is to opt for a movie to finish the series. One stone left, deal with Pumyra and Mumm-ra. Rebuild the Kingdom and Lion-o couples with Wilykit in a number of years.

Tygra: I'm starting to get jealous.
Cheetara: Jealous of what?
Tygra: How quickly you go around hitting on other guys.
*Cheetara smacks Atticus across the face.*
Cheetara: Yeah, I do like hitting on other guys.

Watched it again.

Yeah, she has little choice. Just like the Tiger Clan, if she turns on Mumm-ra the Ancient Spirits will revoke her second life and she'll die.

Well it's official, Lion-O is going Loli next. He tried it with an older woman and failed. He tried it with a reanimated corpse and failed. Now all he has is one girl who always had faith in him, despite the age gap he should just go ahead and just go for the relationship. All of the emotional groundwork is there and he just needs to wait until she's to the age that their laws allows. Otherwise, **** the rules I'm the King. Get over here Wilykit and purr for me.

Quote:
Wilykit was the one that always had faith in Lion-o at the start of the Trials. Looking at this episode, it looks like Lion-o/Wilykit. The relationship work should be very easy and all he has to do is wait until she ages.

Quote:
She was planted in the group of slaves that Dobo bought. Mumm-ra must have used clairvoyance to predict where Lion-o would go or planted her ahead of time knowing he would go there one day.

Not an evil clone, Mumm-ra said it was Pumyra's legit angry vengeful spirit. Her body could be similar to the Tiger Clan which is a spirit body on Ancient Spirit support. Once it's gone, she would just fade out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
Since she's alive due to ASoE, she'd just.....fade away.
Thunderian scholar is offline   Reply With Quote