Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #1288
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
On Saturday, Steven Tyler; lead singer of Aerosmith participated in the finale of the latest Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy Camp installment. Tyler revealed some details about the new Aerosmith video [Legendary Child], which the group spent 12 hours shooting on Friday. He had this to say about their upcoming song featuring on G. I. Joe: Retaliation.

Tyler says he felt it was a good song to contribute to G.I. Joe because its theme of the band struggling to overcome adversity in the music industry mirrored the battle the movie’s heroes had against their own nemesis.

"G.I. Joe [is] about about deep space and 'let’s go fight the foe'," he points out. "And then I thought about where the band came from, and going [into] the music business. If there ever…was a foe, the music business was. So to be successful you had to learn how to climb ladders, jump through hoops and live through burning houses."

Legendary Child is to debut later this month.
Original Source: Steven Tyler Reveals Details About Legendary Child For Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote