TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:51 PM   #88
ChimmyCartoonKid
Thunder Kitty
haha. i don't see how its a pipe dram. i'm not saying what people are saying isn't true. but in the end its just hollow plastic, not solid gold. i think you guys are making him out to be diamonds in value. yeah there are idiots who spent $100, but theres plenty of gullible, foolish, people in the world, who do dumb things everyday. doesn't mean they should be given credibility.

3 people on here got them. ~$6from marshalls plus shipping to their house. thats ~$11, not too unreasonable. i'm sure theres some other helpful fans out there with extras as have already been on here. its just a matter of them seeing the call, and deciding to answer generously.

at for Matty Collectors
i've got 2 Merman, $16(shipped) for the original green, $17 for the TRU both Blue & Aquaman 2 pack limiteds. Did i get lucky. Yes. are there a few other characters i want, heck yeah. Am i gonna for out $30 or more, let alone the membership fees and all the other Bullshit. Hell NO! it doesn't say STUPID when i look in the mirror. they don't deserve fans money with their devolving practices. and dont get me started about the preorder Young Justice Miss Martian/Superboy 2 pack, to complete that group. for $50+overpriced S&H (and oh yeah, weren't not making them unless enough of you fork over piles of cash in advance). They're almost as big a crooks as the scalpers.

it's not matter of how big a fan, its a matter of principles. i don't think an $11 tygra is too much to ask. i do appreciate everyones helpful responses/input though.
ChimmyCartoonKid is offline   Reply With Quote