TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:58 AM   #99
ChimmyCartoonKid
Thunder Kitty
butterflyboy
you make a wise point. the way i see it, i made a generalization to prove an objective point, which i'm pretty certain i accomplished. and was personally attacked, in a way that mostly didn't make sense and was accusatory &highly inaccurate to what i had said. immature, sure, rude to someone who made a personal attack, that again was falsely stitched together, sure, i'd say it was justified reciprocation. i was specifically painted in a rather vile demanding light that wasn't accurate to my actual statements, that's bad on one who would do so. and label such type of action even far more rude and immature. if someones going to make a personal attack for expressing a rationally considered opinion, why would i care what they think?

my additional rant about why its absurd thought relevant to the topic may have been unnessary, but i think it was rather poignant food for thought in itself, to be considered.
the fact is anything prior to that was simply casually but openly tossing a line out there in hopes i'd get lucky with a bite, exchanged a few posts of others suggesting i just pay a higher price, and me expressing appreciation for their experienced thoughts, and my own rational why i personally have to set a price limit. tell me where the harm is in that?

and also, subjective feelings aside, i'd like someone to explain how what i said it untrue or not apt thoughts...

and for anybody who wants to be that clickey and not accept outsiders or anyone new, which some of you seem to be that way and others don't, well then i'd say they should be the ones really considering whos being rude & immature, what is this, internet highschool? it's an open place for open discussion amongst fans, which surely everyone here is, so i'd again put things into question under that light. and some probably need not be so uptight.

everything aside, i've seen others getting in to arguments on these forums, and i always sit back thinking it seems really stupid, so it's odd i find myself in the same boat, but again, i'm curious where my statements don't ring true in perspective. but this offtopic argument that this has been turned into has all ready gone on way too long, so i think i'm done with it.

Last edited by ChimmyCartoonKid; 01-24-2013 at 02:25 AM..
ChimmyCartoonKid is offline   Reply With Quote