TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #30
Hollywoodheroes
Thunder Kitty
Gentlemen,

All I can say is I am sorry you feel that way. I have had several E-mails today from members of the forum who appreciate me coming here. It appears that the three of you guys who are unhappy, and I am sorry for that.

As for the comment about "more bad things than good" I am disappointed to hear that. I have been in this business for 25 years, and pride myself on customer relations, which is the main reason I came to this board. If some folks are disappointed in a deal, I wish they would have come up to me and asked me about it... because I would have made it right.

And as for the "scalping" comment... I double my prices. I don't triple or quadruple them. So, you're analogy of me purchasing some for $50 and selling it for $800 is bogus and untrue. It has never happened. If I purchase something for $100, I am most likely going to sell it for $200. That's the way dealers have done it for years... and there are exceptions to the rules. I lose money on toys as well, its part of the business.

As for smudges and stains on cards after Goo Gone, all I can say is... you're doing it wrong. Done correctly with time and patience, no residue is left.

I'm not here to debate you gentlemen. From what I have seen, your thoughts are so "set in stone" that I truly believe that nothing I say can convince you otherwise. You have the right to your opinion, and I respect it.

For everyone else that has reached out to me privately, via E-mail, thank you and I appreciate your comments.

My best to all of you, and please stay in touch via E-mail.

Thanks again!
All my best-
Jordan