TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
englishw
Thunderian Commoner
I don't normally rant or say bad things about a member here, but you aren't a member, so I don't think I should have to hold back.

Let me paint a picture and see how close to accurate I get... first, you put a 6" Tygra up for auction on eBay and it sells for $76. Great! Then you put up three more with a BIN of $70 and they aren't selling. Auctions are nearing the end and you want to make sure you get top dollar for your merchandise, so... you create an account here today and post this message... the only message you've posted on this forum.

We can all see your $70 eBay auctions. We can also see your Facebook cover photo displaying over $1,000 in cash and the various eBay auctions you've posted to your Facebook account to try and promote them.

Look, there's nothing wrong with making money. And there's nothing wrong with exploiting an item's rarity by selling it way above retail. Nothing wrong at all. But listen, this isn't the place for that. We're all collectors, we all know eBay. If you're looking to get eBay prices from us without any of the buyer protection that eBay gives, you're in the wrong forum.

If though, you are a true fan and I have somehow mis-judged you, I apologize. If you're here to sell 6" Tygras to fans and collectors anxious to fill that void in their collection and you want to give us a low and fair price because you like selling fan-to-fan, then I say, "Thank you." I also profusely apologize for mistaking you for the scalping-money-loving-eBay-toy-seller that you first appear to be.

</rant>
englishw is offline   Reply With Quote