Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:24 AM   #8
Starsapphire
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishw View Post
I don't normally rant or say bad things about a member here, but you aren't a member, so I don't think I should have to hold back.

Let me paint a picture and see how close to accurate I get... first, you put a 6" Tygra up for auction on eBay and it sells for $76. Great! Then you put up three more with a BIN of $70 and they aren't selling. Auctions are nearing the end and you want to make sure you get top dollar for your merchandise, so... you create an account here today and post this message... the only message you've posted on this forum.

We can all see your $70 eBay auctions. We can also see your Facebook cover photo displaying over $1,000 in cash and the various eBay auctions you've posted to your Facebook account to try and promote them.

Look, there's nothing wrong with making money. And there's nothing wrong with exploiting an item's rarity by selling it way above retail. Nothing wrong at all. But listen, this isn't the place for that. We're all collectors, we all know eBay. If you're looking to get eBay prices from us without any of the buyer protection that eBay gives, you're in the wrong forum.

If though, you are a true fan and I have somehow mis-judged you, I apologize. If you're here to sell 6" Tygras to fans and collectors anxious to fill that void in their collection and you want to give us a low and fair price because you like selling fan-to-fan, then I say, "Thank you." I also profusely apologize for mistaking you for the scalping-money-loving-eBay-toy-seller that you first appear to be.

</rant>

Hmm nice "rant" considering you don't know me or my situation, but yet you "lash out" (with complete ignorance) at me, with welcoming parties like this, and fans like you its amazing how thunder cats survived as long as it has, if this is the type of board that your moderators allow then I can see why the fan base remains small. you don't know How I got the tygras If I have these 4 10,000 more if i got them for 10$ each if i paid 50$ each or what have you, why don't you take your pompous self righteous/self serving attitude and please bother someone else, I have *1* post and I am "immediately" attacked? because I stated that the going rate for an item currently is $50-$70 when you asked what I was looking for? Did I say I trading was not an option did I say that was my price? why are you stalking my ebay profile?
Also I am aware of what my cover photo has on facebook, you know nothing about be, but I know that you put your foot in your mouth apparently. So my suggestion would be to take your anger and frustration and find a NEW TARGET. Perhaps you can call Bandai, or Toysrus/Walmart/Brick and mortar retailer A/B/C and tell them about your problems due to poor distribution. You can't blame me for your issue and or inability to find something as I told you via PM I have TYGRA available its not different that something new or hot, folks buy and sell via ebay all the time. If you would have "Stalked" a little further into my profile you would see that I am not just a SELLER but I collect various other things. But of course you want to just pick and choose your words and or things you see fit, There are people like you all over the internet, Frankly I am sick of people like you, Have I ever posted asking for things at cost? Will someone sell me Vintage "mib" cats lair for 100$? what about anything thats new, oh I don't know how about a renegades storm shadow? Or I could name 1000 other figures. (I collect ALOT!) Of course you wouldn't know that because you make 'ASSUMPTIONS" I also have SOLD ALOT and will continue to do so with out without this site, if you must know, my auctions aren't ending, and I am "panicking" Umm ok, Brains, if you notice I had listed it as a 3-day auction If it sells cool if it doesn't sell I honestly don't care. I personally love thundercats I Have the 8" and 6" versions as well at the Mumm-ra staction and soon to be cats lair statue... this will be the 'only" reply you get from me, as If i can find a way to BLOCK YOU I will do so. you have your self a nice night, and Good luck in your hunt for a BETTER ATTITUDE and TOYS you seek.
Starsapphire is offline   Reply With Quote