TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #264
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
[QUOTE=stac;41110]So Cheetara is so socially inept she did not see what she was doing?

When you say that Lion-O misread her ‘signals’, let’s not forget, Cheetara’s ‘signals’ were also interpreted by Tygra in the same way. In episode 13 we saw that Tygra had almost accepted that Cheetara had ‘chosen’ Lion-O.[QUOTE=stac;41110]

Everyone thought the same thing. She knew she was sending him signals, because she didn't say anything. She said "I thought you were ok with tygra and me". She only answered him about the following part and she couldn't look him in the eyes.

[QUOTE=stac;41110]These writers are not at all consistent with characterisation! So please excuse those of us who do not take either this love triangle or the new relationship too seriously.[QUOTE=stac;41110]

I said from the begining, if tygra and lion-o switched places, I would be on tygra's side. If tygra and cheetara interacted more when they were young and develop a relationship, I would aceept it more. Flower, get real.

[QUOTE=stac;41110]I grant you that. Maybe Lion-O was being too focused on the ‘relationship’ here. However, it’ll be interesting to see if Cheetara always sides with Tygra from now on.[QUOTE=stac;41110]

Lion-o was right though. He felt like cheetara was taking tygra's side. She told him earlier in the episode that they should keep up the pressure and lion-o used those words against her.

[QUOTE=stac;41110]All Cheetara did was send all 3 of them to their deaths that much sooner. Not to mention undermine his leadership in front of the enemy. Lion-O made the only rational decision possible at that moment in the battle which was a no-win situation. [QUOTE=stac;41110]

Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
Maybe he kept his head down in resignation or frustration? After all, his Cleric had just let him down when he needed her the most.
Excellent post!

Agreed. Since cheetara choose tygra, she is a different person.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote