Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #4747
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Agree.

She know he likes her. How she reacted when kit was teasing them about kissing. She didn't say anything, so she was fine with it. In E12, she kissed his cheek. He look back as in you chose me, she didn't say anything.

If she was going to tell lion-o that she didn't care for his feelings, she would have set him straigth along time ago. She is not a player, she will go for the highest good.

If she doesn't tell lion-o then it makes her dishonest.

The dialogue was very vague. We know she chose him, but the kiss was a thank you. The writers made sure that the kids knew it was for a thank you. Oh I haven't thanked you. The did that on purpose.

She didn't make her feelings clear, she has the whole show. Everyone saw it.

Lost causes. I like that title better.
One of the things Jelenic Mentioned:

Dr: T.: I recall that the original show liked to present moral lessons along with the stories. I see that you've kept that aspect in the reboot, especially in that episode "Song of the Pedlars".

MJ: That was actually one of Sam Register's notes early on: that we retain that from the original series because was such a big part of it. They had a staff psychologist that helped dictate what these lessons were, and that might be one reason why Thundercats resonated so much with that generation. They look at these Thundercats almost like they're teachers. For a modern audience, we wanted to make sure that that Lion-O was learning a character lesson that helped his hero journey from prince to king. Half of the episodes – maybe more –focus on a lesson very easily identified by our age 6-11 audience that would be the payoff for the episode in terms of what Lion-O learned.

--------------------------------------------------

Naturally Cheetara's moral compass ain't looking to good in kids eyes, so they have to make it good next episodes.

"Lost Causes" too much of a spoiler unfortunately

Last edited by cmangund; 01-14-2012 at 07:06 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote