Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #216
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchie View Post
This may get a smidge off topic so I apologize.

I did like how they are mending fences between the characters and giving more insight to Kats other than Lion-O. I am a little worried however because we know the next ep is about the kittens and the next will feature Pumyra (there are some theories it will also deal with Cheetara as well) that they may glance over a few things.

After episode 13-15, I do want at least half of an episode devoted to Lion-O and Cheetara. My shipping preferences aside, she has seemed to be distancing herself from him as of late ( I concede that Lion-O is not "helping" either) But I do think that after 14, their relationship (in any form) is strained and needs fixing, at least to get them back to their starting point.

She needs to know he still can count on her and He needs to know that regardless of who she's with, she is there for him in more than just physical presence.
agreed, there was some very big damage to Cheetara and Lion-O's bridge, Tygra and Lion-O's is on the road to recover, but so far Lion-O and Cheetara are still in a holding pattern. Shipping aside, I'm hoping to see some jealousy out of her, not so much from the romance side of it, but with Pumyra sticking around, if Lion-O and Pumyra click, it'd make her his go-to-gal, and should Cheetara see that she's no longer the 'alpha female' in their little mini-mobile-kingdom, could see that hitting below the belt for her.

for 12 eps, She was the one Lion-O went to to talk and vent, if he starts turning to Pumyra instead especially after the hits their relationship has had over the last few eps yeah, I'd imagine some green eyes would be popping up in our lil speedster kitty.
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote