Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:23 AM   #4536
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
wow... this is getting out of control and we all need to relax and remember this is just a kids cartoon. we shouldn't try to analyze every aspect of the show because realistically everything isn't gonna always make sense. like i said earlier, romance is but a small portion of the show and also we have a whole lot more stories to watch. we are all thundercats fans therefore we shouldn't be attacking each other because of our opinions. the liono fans in this forum should understand that this supposed setback is going to better his character a whole lot. as i mentioned earlier, a hero's journey isn't a pleasant one, he or she will not always get everything they desire. in a lot of fantasy genre, most great heroes have to sacrifice their own happiness for the sake of the world. im not saying liono should stay alone forever but right now isn't the time for romance. i would rather have had the writers leave the cats single. this is just my opinion and im not saying this to offend anyone and i do hope we all not take this triangle thing too seriously.
Adam, as you have seen, this group accomodates all views including a number radical enough to stop watching the show altogether if it does not accommodate their ship as soon as Ep. 14. Some have mellowed down and will give it some time, but still, if the final couple is not that one... Well, let's just agree the show has fulfilled one goal and awakened fierce passions.

While I fail to see the logic -but to each their own- this is not a competition to see who will be the last Thundercat fan standing when Ep. 52 airs.

Although by reading some posts you'd suspect the opposite
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote