Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #2471
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtulanSama View Post
I'm new here and I could't read all the posts in this topic(I'm catching up though:P) so I'm sorry if anyone mentioned this before.

1. The group have to split up because Panthro needs new arms and they can't stop searching for other stones knowing mumm-ra can get it before them. So my theory(or if I were the writer) I would let Lion-O continue to his journey for stones(probably with snarf and thunderkittens as it was mentioned in first 10 pages) and the others can pay a visit to berbils. Since panthro can't fight if they come across some evil guys.

On this journey Lion-O could come across Mumm-ra itself or some evil liutenants of his. Since its our normal gig and Lion-O now has 2 stones he would try to fight Mumm-ra(or some other guy) and just when he had won the fight; the master evils attack our cute little kittens. Since Lion-O is a good guy, he tries(and hopefully succeeds) to save them but this act of heroism causes lion-o to get himself badly wounded(Chetaara probably feels it) and leaves the group unconscious. So we come to a point where Lion-O loses the sword(again).

As Lion-O recovers, others notice that his spirit is broken. This last failure destroyed his self confidence beyond repair and because of T/C thing Chetaara can't reach Lion-O anymore(Even you have abandoned me.). Since Tygra is a jerk and Pantro is not the guy who can deal with a situation like that Lion-O has to repair what is broken himself.(this is an excuse for trials (I couldn't watch the complete OC[But I will I promise] yet so I don't know what were the OC Lion-O's trials.)

Why I want him to be broken? I am a fan of lion-o and I really want him to kick Tygras' behind parts but he can't do it as who he is now. And you can't build a skyscraper on a shitty hut. To create the true king you have to be sure he is unbreakable and to ensure it he should be broken. Totally illogical but somehow works and probably piss off some OC fans...

BTW, even though it could create some great opportunities T/C thing was a cheapshot and it was really too OOC for Chetaara as stated before. It still remains as a black spot(and a huge one) for the series...
Welcome aboard, agreed the Tygra/Cheetara thing is crap! They have punished Lion-O enough!

Last edited by cmangund; 01-02-2012 at 08:45 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote