Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:01 AM   #587
stac
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
I'll never understand why you and a select few others think her character has at all changed since the beginning of the show.

We have, however, gotten to know her better, and her true feelings were revealed. Some of you couldn't deal with the fact she chose someone other than Lion-O, and have since condemned her and everything she does at every turn.
Unlike you, some of us don’t feel the need to twist facts to fit our own version of reality.

Many of us here have repeatedly mentioned that the reason we do not put Cheetara (or the T/C relationship) on a pedestal was not because she chose Tygra but because of the manner in which the love triangle was written.

Cheetara’s characterisation was very badly handled in my opinion. You can go on assuming that Lion-O somehow “misread her signals” or maybe a sudden, out of the blue flashback without any build-up may be enough to convince you of the legitimacy of the T/C pairing. But that’s simply not good enough for me.

Want to create a love triangle? Great, just don’t wreck the characters in the process.
stac is offline   Reply With Quote