TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #637
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
So you're saying that Cheetarah isn't at fault for sending mixed signals because Lion-O never made a move? That's not how it works. I've said multiple times that Lion-O is guilty too because he never made a move, but that doesn't change any of what Cheetarah did.
Cheetara said she sends mixed signals. You disagree. And that's alright. Not even Lion-O believed it. But for the sake of argument, if we believe that Cheetara was intentionally flirting, and Lion-O never flirted back, then what's she supposed to think? He's not interested? Maybe this isn't the guy she wants? What's his deal? How long is she supposed to put herself out there, before she gives up waiting for him to make a move?
And that's only assuming she was flirting intentionally. If you guys have never received mixed signals, then you're very lucky. I've gotten mixed signals that were more than a simple kiss on the cheek, so to me it's completely understandable and believable. I've had a couple girls that wanted to model their new bikini or lingerie for me, only to find out that they thought it'd be okay since I was such a good "friend."
But at least you acknowledge that it's not 100% Cheetara's fault, and that Lion-O needs to share some of the blame too. So that's cool.

Quote:
I've also said that Lion-O shouldn't have told Tygra and Cheetarah he was okay with things if he wasn't, but he was at least trying to be the bigger man in his relationship with Tygra (less so with Cheetarah though). I've also theorized that Lion-O's true interest was in the competition with "winning" her as an extension of his competition with Tygra and it's something he'll admit to after coming out of the Trials (I even compared it to a story arc Will Friedle's character had when he was on "Boy Meets World").
All I've said is that a simple "Sorry I hurt your feelings" from Cheetarah would
go a long way with Lion-O, but if Lion-O liked it he should have put a ring on it.
I can agree with this, and I do hope that after his trials, he gets over his little crush. Hope he can actually wish them well and mean it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I agree lion-o didn't say anything, but he thought it was a done deal when she kissed him on the cheek before the AP. Remember what panthera did to him.
Who's Panthera? Is this someone from the original show?

And please, guys! Use the multi-quote!
Mako Crab is offline   Reply With Quote