TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:56 AM   #67
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Another great episode. Only confusing part, for me, was the cheek kiss. Who knows, maybe that was meant to confuse both Lion-O and the audience? Other than that, the only part that didn't quite make sense to me, was Lion-O not even attempting to use the gauntlet's claws to catch himself. It's not like he's unfamiliar with that trick, as he used it back when going after the Wraiths.

Tygra's not as bad of a leader as the spoilers made him out to be. In fact I would say for the little time he's been king, he's done alright. Going back for Lion-O wouldn't have made sense. They need to at least try to get the sword back before Slithe can deliver it to Mumm-Ra.

I loved his plan for getting away from the generals. Seemed like it was going nowhere, what with him getting the s@#% beat out of him, but it definitely worked.

Lion-O's trials are going pretty good so far, I like that there are similarities to the original's trials without needing to be the same trials. I'm assuming Panthro will probably be next, as I'm sure their saving Tygra for last.

It's nice to see Lion-O learning some good hard lessons. Hopefully going through these trials will help him loose some of his arrogance. Tygra was right when he said he could learn from them.

It was a rather tiny detail, but I appreciate that they added some, for want of a better term, monkey sounds into his voice. Wasn't more than once or twice in the episode, but it was still a nice touch.

Should be interesting to see what happens in the next episode.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote