Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #607
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Have I seen secret service whisper in the president's ear? In movies yes.
Kissing him on the cheek? no, but She only kissed him on the cheek for luck when he was going into an uncertain situation and didn't know if he'd be back. It's like if a solider was going over seas to war and a female friend was with him when he was leaving to send him off. I wouldn't think twice about her kissing him on the cheek for luck.
And even in movies, the secret service always maintains a professional distance between them and the president. No hugging, kissing of check etc etc. If only Cheetara would kiss all the other cats on the cheek for luck, cause you know, they're ALWAYS going into uncertain situations.

Quote:
Hugged Lion-O? no, but he did hug Berbil Bill. Does that mean Panthro is flirting with him?
How do you think he got his arms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
It could be argued that neither the elephants nor Zigg knew how to use sight beyond sight either, yet they both still helped teach him how to use it.
I must have missed the part where zigg and the elephants stood behind Lion-O; pressing their trunks/boobs into his back and softly telling him how to use SBS. Because according to you, teachers for SBS do that
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote