Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #610
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
What happens is this love triangle happens all the time. You've never been into someone who you thought was into you, but it turned out they weren't? We don't really know the writers motives for writing the triangle this way. For all we know, they've accomplished what they've set out to do. Right now, Lion-O's attitude sucks. Since this show began, he's gotten everything he's wanted. Cheetara was the one "thing" not owed to him by birth. His reaction to losing her could function as a learning experience. He's acting like a child right now, and hopefully the writers can take this as an oppertunity to demonstrate why the Nice Guy attitude is garbage and that it shouldnt be ok for someone to act this way.

2. Sure humans don't discuss these things, but that's when you lose your right to act like an ass because of it.

3. Which is probably why this will be wrapped up in just enough time for Pumyra to make her appearance
I do not analyze the motives of the characters. I analyze whether it was well done, and if it makes them likable. At this point basically no one in this show is even likable.

Lion-o's immature, Cheetarah's a tease, Tygra's a Jerk. These are problems.

2. No you don't, that's just not the way the world really works. People can be right, and wrong, even if they're not perfect, or completely wrong. The world is just shades of grey.

3. Maybe, but this was never about who got Cheetarah for me. My choice actually WON. My anger is the triangle was poorly done and made every character involved the worse for it.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote