Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #613
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
I do not analyze the motives of the characters. I analyze whether it was well done, and if it makes them likable. At this point basically no one in this show is even likable.

Lion-o's immature, Cheetarah's a tease, Tygra's a Jerk. These are problems.

2. No you don't, that's just not the way the world really works. People can be right, and wrong, even if they're not perfect, or completely wrong. The world is just shades of grey.

3. Maybe, but this was never about who got Cheetarah for me. My choice actually WON. My anger is the triangle was poorly done and made every character involved the worse for it.
I don't always like the way Lion-O is written, and I realize that this is because it'll make him all that more likable when he develops into a king I can respect.

Yes the world is full of shades of gray. I'm sorry, but I don't see the gray area in this situation. Lion-O took it upon himself to assume she was into him. Whether or not he did it because of her actions is irrelevant. What matters is that he lost, no forfeited his right to be angry, because he chose not to ask.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote