Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #5324
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
The triangle is a very important part of the story like they said and the idea came for WB's top men, not just important, thus this triangle thing is not over could also still be far from over, but just changing the triangle type they will be using so that they will not drag the same thing too long, but still a triangle. Cheetara clearly already being written as the Lion-O's closest support not Tygra's, There are still tons of L/C stuff that they haven't explored it yet, as this is a Lion-O's story not Tygra's story as WB said so the triangle being a very important part of the story that includes L/C too in the triangle, obviolsy so far we haven't seen any direct important stuff with L/C in the triangle that ties with the story. So their angle of it will be up next episodes.

If they will add another Love Interest for Lion-O, then that will help Cheetara relies it more her feelings for Lion-O and the feelings and professional jealousy thing will definelty be there, you cannot have more than one closest support without any clash with one and the other closest support,(i.e. catfights), that spot of Alist-female already being taken with Cheetara, thus the B-list new love interest for Lion-O will only be used as a plot device to develop more on L/C, and help L/C in the L/C/T triangle (otherwise Cheetara's role as Lion-O's closest support will diminish being replaced with the new love interest for Lion-O, thus making Cheetara not an important character anymore, similar thing will happen if T/C running 100% (which I doubt at most the worst case will be around 60% T/C with the 40% L/C and L/C slowly gaining more percentage until its 60% or more), Lion-O will distance himself from Cheetara, thus killing lots L/C story elements that they have not yet explored in the process, but they can do more story elements with T/C (e.g. T/C running around in their little garden with Lion-O working his butt off rebuilding the kingdom, then after Lion-O finished rebuilding the kingdom, T/C will kick Lion-O out of the kingdom and reclaiming the kingdom themselves becoming king and queen of Thundera), thus killing Lion-O screentime too in the process, one big problem this is Lion-O's story not Tygra's.).Especially since they wanted layers for the characters, repercussions of it will not be ignored, instead will be developed more to help the main L/C as this is the first main ship from the beginning, the same with what happened with Cheetara "choosing" Tygra thing, regardless of her true choice, helped Lion-O realizes his feelings and later Cheetara too and Tygra.That's how writers think since they are making this triangle a very important part of the story (as the crew said),as far as I know from one of my writer friends (minus the example on T/C, but same idea only with more sarcasm by me ) on L/C in the L/C/T Triangle.
Agreed. The top boss wanted it to be apart of the main story.

I saw legacy as what is going to happen, but taking a bunch of episodes to get there.

But do they have the time to put another female cat in there. I just don't see lion-o going for another female. He already is devastated, I don't think he will want to try any time soon.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-24-2012 at 09:32 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote