Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #19
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
It may have to do with the fact that I'm surviving a Debby Ryan movie marathon (anything is still better than Barbie, I keep repeating to myself), but I missed if anything was said about the other cats in the episode. What happened to them...?
COPY AND PASTE
Cheetara and Tygra really do nothing in the episode as far as I can remember, they make a few comments about events, but nothing really of interest.

Yes they did show a flashback, they were both forced to fight in the pit, usually as a team as the crowd loves to see a dog and cat being forced to work together. At some stage before a fight Panthro escaped (because he heard the next fight was against the dog), he only lets him know this when the dog asks why he left him.

Also the dog guy eventually rose up through the ranks to become in charge of The Pit, Pumyra is his slave if I remember correctly.

No I did not get a pic of pumyra, I did not have my camera close to hand when the episode was on.

The Episode ends with Pumyra telling Lion-o that there are other cats enslaved in Mount Plundar, I think Lion-O is set on freeing them.

Sorry if my descriptions of things are really bad, I am pretty bad at remembering details off one viewing. I am the main host on an Avatar podcast and I have to watch an episode like 4 times before I can remember most of the details
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote