Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #49
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukonomiko View Post
I know we haven't seen the episode yet, but I think both Pumyra and Cheetara's roles in the group would be completely different. Pumyra is a new acquaintance, unlike Cheetara whos been there for ages. We don't know if the puma wants to stay with them either. She may just be with them until they rescue the other cats. And if they do rescue everyone else, I don't think they're all going to fit in the thundertank. Then you would have Bengali too. Until we see episode 18 I don't think we should be jumping into anything. I don't like the idea of putting Cheetara down just to build up another female character.
not so much putting her down, but giving her a personal crisis to build her character. It might not even be what she thinks it is, as it's been pointed out in the show that she has a problem of jumping in without thinking. She sees Pumyra making nice with Lion-O/the others, and feels threatened. a tried and true stand-alone episode plot, and would make a good focus on her, like we've seen so far with Tygra and the kittens. Pumyra, I think, would be a good open door to get her to (re)evaluate her own place in the group by having a challenge to that place.
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote