TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #85
Burning Bright
Tyger, Tygra
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
I wonder who the twins will get to help them get the Tech Stone.
Good question.

Dobo was supposed to figure prominently at some later time. By himself, though, he isn't going to be that helpful. He's going to need all of his gladiators to make a difference. Of course, there's no way to get them all up there on the spaceboards. Maybe Dobo and Jorma could convince Soul Sever to help out and rig up something fast? SS's tech skills were quite advanced.

Lion-O has also made several allies for the Thundercats (they were pretty quick to name all of them off when the Feliner was in stable flight).

The Elephants are extremely useful in a fight when they decide to do so. Again, there's a problem getting them up there. Of course, that's where the other set of candidates would come in handy - The Berbils. Technologically adept and can marshall enough manpower to speed up any job tremendously. Being that it's the Wilys picking who to go to, there's another reason to go for the Berbils - more candy fruit!

Overall, I think Dobo, his gladiators, Jorma, and Soul Sever make the best choice. SS could easily be a Deus Ex Machina in which he figures out some way to use his body and soul to act as a substitute for the Tech Stone when Mumm-Ra takes it.

And after reviewing this before posting, I noticed I keep forgetting something when thinking about how to get everyone up there, and it was shown off again this episode: the Forever Bag. Need to transport an army and don't have the space? We've got this conveniently-portable pocket dimension for you. Need to motivate Dobo and his gladiators to help? "You can have whatever you find in the bag". A bag full of stolen gold and money. The Forever Bag isn't a Bag of Holding, it's a Bag of Mercenary Motivation and Transport.