TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 05:13 AM   #15
vshen
Thanks Joe for featuring my work on the home page.... many,many thanks, I am greatly appreciative

Saint Phe: Thanks I appreciate your kind comments Hopefully a movie will be coming soon.
Are there any news or rumours about it?

IndyCat: Hehe thanks IndyCat, yeah I love Cheetara's long hair in both the original
and the new one, I just thought I would go the other way and do short one just to see
another side of her

Joe Moore: Thanks a lot Joe I really appreciate you stopping by and your kind comment.
Stay tuned more coming. Again thank you very much for the feature

Wthompson: Thanks I really appreciate it. I'm glad you like my interpretation

PANTHRO HOOO: Yeah I appreciate your opinion. The Panthro portrait was my first the first
piece I did and was kinda getting more comfortable as I went through all the other pieces.
Stay tuned though more coming though even the mutants

Bravestarr: hehe thanks for visiting my thread. I really appreciate it

Devinebull1978: Thanks for your kind comment. For you to consider buying a poster of my

art is great compliment, I am greatly appreciative. It is something to think about

LiarDice Films: Thanks for visiting my thread. For these paintings I am using photoshop
to digitally paint them. Would really love to see a live action Thundercats I've been
waiting for long time for it along with my other favourite 80s cartoon Voltron

boskoes: Thanks a lot man. The classic version are my favourites as well but I also do love the new one specially Cheetara. You're right it's great to see some other people's take on them, it keeps thing interesting

JASONKAT: Thanks for stopping by anyways Jason. I still appreciate your curiosity to have a look.
You are entitled to your own opinion so that's kool.

These are simply my own interpretations of the Thundercats and that's the beauty of the
human expression.... they're all different Everyone has their own unique way of
expressing different things and I always enjoy seeing and looking forward to that
diversity.

A friendly warning though, there will be more coming so prepare to be dissapointed

TJ Duckett: hehe Thanks TJ, I knew from the start that when I tried to attempt my own
version some people will have their own opinion about it and not everyone will like
it which is all good with me.

People just have different expectations on what a certain character should look like. Some
people love the recent look Optimus Prime and some didn't.

Last edited by vshen; 09-30-2011 at 05:17 AM..