TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:38 PM   #50
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
I absolutely love the work you've done on these. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought these work WIP pieces for a movie. I do have to admit that I'm not a big fan of Lion-O's hair, but that's literally the only piece to these I don't like.

Not sure if anybody else has pointed this out, but there's something to your Tygra design that makes me think of Wolverine. In a good way that is. Though I can't really figure out exactly what it is to him that's making the comparison.

I love how detailed Slithe is. It really emphasizes the idea that he's designed around the look of an iguana.

Your redesign of Panthro, my favorite of the cats, looks great. I love that you worked in the spikes of his costume, but made them believable. I also love the scars and how he really shows his age.

I look forward to your future works. Most especially when/if you get around to Monkian. If they ever do go to make a movie, I'd love to see them hire you to work on the designs. Much like the guy on TFW who designed Long Haul, and was hired on for RotF (I feel bad that I can't remember who that was...).
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote