TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #145
dolf334
Thunder Kitty
Alright two horrible stories:

1. I was calling around my local KMarts today during a down moment from work, and this one store I called said they had 13, 4" figures available. Awesome. I immeidatley stand up from my desk and jump in the car and drive to the store about 10 minutes away. When I get there I make a V-Line right to the figures, nada. Wait! What? I keep looking around as if they are going to magically apear and still nothing. I go up to the service counter and talk to the woman who I spoke with on the phone. She confirms that yes they have 13 figures (I checked them with the UPC). We call the manager over and he informs us that they don't have the figures and nothing is right in inventory. Now either he staright up lied to my face or KMart seriously has some issues. I mean how do you run a store and not know whether or not you have something in the back room or on the shelves. This is 2011, technology everywhere!! Shitty ass store.

2. I get back to my desk and look online some more and see that a store about 40 minutes away says they are available. Of course, not to be fooled twice I call ahead and talk with a very nice lady in the toy department and she says that while the website may show that they are in stock, they are in the middle of a reset and they cannot put anything out. Since she was nice, I calmly informed her that I wanted to give KMart near $100 right now. She said there is nothing she could do and the reset might be ready in a week or maybe two weeks. 1 or 2 weeks?!??! I just watched 8 local Targets go through a reset in a matter of 4 hours. Talk about major business operations problems. However, all is not lost, I gave the lady my phone number and she promised to call me once they were put out on the shelves. I know she isnt going to call.

I guess the moral of the story is that WalMart and Toys R US must want my $100 more. And don't even get me started about even attempting to order the figures at kmart.com.

If someone from KMart is reading this (which I know you are not since you obviously do not give a shit about the appearance of your stores, the appearance of your merchandise, or the happiness of your custoemrs), PM me and I will show you how to effectively run a business, and change that a land-mine forsaken shit hole that you are today.

Seacrest out!!! - wait - sorry about that.

Last edited by dolf334; 08-05-2011 at 06:35 PM..
dolf334 is offline   Reply With Quote