TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 05:12 AM   #20
dollman ron
Disabled and handling it.
I've collected so much stuff over the years I can't even remember it all, Transformers, GI Joe from the 60’s – 70’s and 80’s 12” and 3 ¾”, Masters of the Universe, Spawn, Advance Dungeon and Dragons, Sea Quest, Mask, Classic Thundercats, Congo, Saga of Crystar, Bravestarr, Marvel and DC figures of all sizes and themes, 13” DC Direct figures, Sideshow Toys “The Dead”, 12” Hasbro and Sideshow Planet of the Apes and Universal Monsters, different Mego lines, Star Trek, Star Wars, 12” Dragon Models Nam and WW II figures, Silver Hawks, TMNT, Gargoyles, Small Soldiers, Indiana Jones classic and new, Sectaurs, Secret Wars, DC Super Powers, Captain Powers, Rambo, Teddy Rexpin, Visionaries, Bionicles, Lego, Fisher-Price Rescue Heroes and Great Adventures, Marvel Legends, Inhumanoids, Super Naturals, Air Raiders, and I could go on if I had the time.
Currently it's Lego Hero Factory, Marvel Universe 3 3/4" (mainly just the ones I like), Thundercats of course, a few DC Classics figures here and there, certain Fisher-Price DC Super Friends pieces, some Playskool Marvel figures (they just started coming out), MOTUC, and Hot Toys Terminator – Predator - Marvel - Planet of the Apes - Michael Jackson - and some odd ones that catch my eye.
At the moment it’s mainly MOTUC and Hot Toys that are empting my wallet.
(I was collecting and playing Heroclix, but had to stop after the Captain America expansion. I just couldn't afford it anymore.)
Forty three years of collecting adds up, started when I was five.
dollman ron is offline   Reply With Quote