Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioconvoy View Post
You're right. I'm sooooo gullible.
Yes, yes you are.

Quote:
To take a man at his word.
Not to purposefully quote House here, but everybody lies. You just gotta learn to figure out how to filter out the crap from the reality.

Quote:
To believe him even when he stated the fact yesterday that's he's not just covering his tracks.
Nobody in their right mind would come out and say that they are just "covering their tracks", so I don't see your point there.

Quote:
You think you're right?
If I didn't think I was right, why would I be posting at all?

Quote:
Want to prove it?
I don't see the need to do so. I've presented my argument as thoroughly as need be, yet you continue to ignore logic. Would you like to prove why you think you're right?

Quote:
Then get on that Facebook page and call him a liar.
How would that prove anything?

Quote:
If not, then be quiet.
Last I checked you weren't in any position to be telling anybody to be quiet, so please, don't.

Listen, I would absolutely love to see this show continue. If for no reason other than to give it a proper ending. However, there is no hope for that to ever happen. The official statement as far as Cartoon Network and Warner Brothers are concerned might be that it is "on hiatus", but my experience with these, and similar, companies in the past shows that, in this situation, it is really code for "it's over".

Really, our best hope for any future use of the Thundercats brand (beyond convention exclusives), is for someone to get the ball rolling again, and either get another new show in the works, or a movie. All things considered, I think a movie would be the best way to try and revive things. Tcats 2.0 was nice, and certainly got me back into Thundercats, but it didn't have the.... oomph to get Thundercats back into the eye of the general public.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote