TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #11
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Dagger would be a complete rebuild, I had plans to use the handle and eye structure of the rubies sword and custom sculpt the blade, eye and hilt arms. For the hours it would take to build and not being sure on final sales price id be worried to commit myself unless there was already interested parties ya know?

With the last sword I had to rebuild a ton of the odd holes and huge paint bubbles and chucks missing with bondo, with time and supplies id say I broke even. The dagger would have to probably fetch somewhere in the 150 range, but id be going balls to the wall to make it epic!

The first one was smooth and had a very stable body, the second one (I only was making two) was a nightmare and the body is mostly reshaped by hand and id grade it a 8.8 outta 10 (it was BRUTAL), that I was going to make a complete custom called "THE KING OF THUNDERA SWORD". Most of it was going to be chrome, brass and a reversed logo with chains from the hilt to the blade. Mostly to be used as a art piece... I might still go through with that one as I know some people like custom art and fancy eye catching stuff (Not me personally, I like cartoon accurate)
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote