Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #5478
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Everyone is free to their opinion.
I'm not saying that anybody isn't entitled to their own opinion...

Quote:
They were getting along before the kiss. When did they get along?
Their experience within the astral plane was a very bonding moment, imo. I can't see how their relationship won't be at least a little better after that.

Quote:
I disagree they are together for the whole show. Then the love triangle would be over when it just started after the kiss. The WB boss said he wanted the triangle to be apart of the main story. If this is so, then the love triangle just started.
The love triangle could've been vastly over-exaggerated, which would not at all surprise me.

Quote:
Pumyra will not be lion-o love interest. She would make cheetara's role obsolete. She was written as lion-o's main supporter.
Considering we know absolutely nothing about her character yet, why couldn't Pumyra be Lion-O's love interest? Also, supporter=/=love interest. She supports him as lord of the Thundercats, but that's really it so far. I'm not seeing any real potential for them to become a couple. Most especially with her and Tygra's past.

Quote:
How will they never be a couple?
Because, there's no current reasoning behind her leaving Tygra and going over to Lion-O. Tygra and Cheetara have history, and very bonding history at that. Tygra would, imho, have to become evil and join-up with Mumm-Ra for anything like that to happen, and barring demonic possession, that's extremely unlikely to happen.

Sorry, but I'm not seeing any current reason to believe that Lion-O and Cheetara will become an item in the show. They could theoretically throw in some major twists and turns that we aren't expecting, but based off what we already know, I can't see them becoming a couple.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 01-30-2012 at 10:44 AM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote