TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
Valdin
Thunder Kitty
Ok, so people tell me I don't like change. I guess it's true. I do like updates if they are done right. I love everything about the new thundercats except panthro. Classic Panthro was my favorite of the classics. Maybe I had higher expectations with the new panthro and to me they weren't met. I do like the fact that there is a big Tank class character in the mix. But should it have been Panthro? Everyone is bringing up the samurai aspect to this new panthro. We had a samurai in the classic toon complete with sword and armor! Panthro to me is a martial artist with nunchuks. I can understand making him a little taller, but not bulkier. So far he has swung aroung his nunchuks and that was all. I think if he lost his chuks, and had to fight hand to hand, he would come off more of a wrestler than a martial artist. Thats what I see anyways. Also as far as the scars go, I am not a fan of the eye scar. Everything else is ok i guess, but if I had my choice he would be scarless.
Also, this has me wondering, if he is a general, in a war, wouldnt he have armor like Grune so he wouldn't get scarred? Which that would make him more samurai like. But also stray from the martial artist background he is supposed to have?

Last edited by Valdin; 08-23-2011 at 01:41 PM..
Valdin is offline   Reply With Quote