TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:45 AM   #9
Carnivac
Thunder Kitty
I think I might be done at least for a while. It's not worth the money or trouble trying to collect these. I worked out how much I spent even on my current collection which doesn't include anything that valuable (I suppose the Tomb Fortress counts) and it's just made me realise I don't have that kind of money to spend on old toys. If some other company could continue the classics just so I could have the main characters able to be articulated and posed in more interesting ways on my shelf then I'd buy those but I can't have this take over my quite small home. I already had to sacrifice some other collections of mine in the past couple years (my vast Doctor Who collection is now just Doctor, Amy, the TARDIS, a Dalek and some of those lego-style figures, my movie Transformers is still my biggest collection and even that's been cut down to a third of what it was and I find myself missing some of those figures, especially when I watch the movies like I often do cos I loves those realistic giant robots fighting and transforming).

I do love ThunderCats (well the old show) but do I need to spend crazy amounts of money to show that? I've got other priorities. Heck, I still can't even drive a car yet. So that's gotta be done and lessons and tests and getting a car and insurance and everything on top ain't cheap. Plus I gotta pay for a college course to get the job I want as well. Being stuck in a tiny town with hardly anything in it, and absolutely crappy public transport (overpriced, unreliable and you can't go ANYWHERE in evenings or Sundays). Yeah I gotta get things sorted.

dang, just realised I've still got ThunderCats stuff coming in the mail I spent too much on too.

Last edited by Carnivac; 01-12-2013 at 02:59 AM..
Carnivac is offline   Reply With Quote