Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 12:21 AM   #170
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Thanks to IDW Publishing, HISS Tank has solicits and a preview for Cobra Civil War #0, the Snake Eyes portion to be exact(10 pages from Snake Eyes #1)! Plus...Ninja Force?! Aside from pages from the 1st issue of Snake Eyes, this issue will also feature 10 pages each from:
  • Cobra #1
  • GI Joe #1
G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War #0
In store date: April 13, 2011
Chuck Dixon, Mike Costa (w) • Javier Saltares, Antonio Fuso, Agustin Padilla (a) • Tom Feister, Fuso, Gabriele Dell’Otto (c)

COBRA CIVIL WAR BEGINS HERE! The Commander is dead! Long live… Cobra Commander?! But the questions is, who will BE the NEXT Cobra Commander?! The role of Commander must be filled—now the most lethal and cunning Cobra operatives will COMPETE TO REIGN SUPREME. The winner—he who kills the most G.I. JOES—will take the reins of COBRA! Bonus: Ninja Force!!!!! Yeah, baby! 30 big pages of story at regular price! This is the place to jump on board and see what everyone’s been talking about!
*3 regular covers will be shipped in a 1-to-1-to-1 basis
FC • 40 pages • $3.99

Bullet Points:
• The next great G.I. Joe storyline begins here!
• The hunt for the new Cobra Commander will run through all three new G.I. Joe series beginning with next month’s three debuts: G.I. Joe #1, Cobra #1, and Snake Eyes #1!

We've also got the covers for all 4 aforementioned issues, as well as the solicitation text for each. Check out those and the Snake Eyes #1 10 page preview after the jump!
Original Source: Cobra Civil War Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote