Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #180
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
It's that time of the year again! The Hasbro G.I. Joe 2011 Collectors Convention is officially underway and the countdown for Golden Ticket pick-up at 8:30 PM is almost over.

HissTank.com will have agents on the scene to bring us all the G.I. JOE News and Images that you can Handle from the latest G.I. Joe POC, Renegades and 30th Anniversary Line and other Hasbro information for the upcoming GI Joe Movie 2. Official HISS tank.com coverage will start on Thursday afternoon around at 5PM with up-to-the-minute in depth coverage of the Hasbro G.I. Joe 2011 Collectors Convention. You will not want to miss the Breaking News Images that we will be showing this day!

Coverage on Friday will start with Images of the Hasbro G.I. Joe Parachute Drop at 10:30am followed by Images of the Hasbro G.I. Joe Case displays and Renegades Panel.

Coverage on Saturday will revolve around the Official Hasbro G.I. Joe Sneak Peak at 11:00am sharp! We will be covering this event live and hope to bring you images directly from the panel. You do not want to miss this event! We also hope to do the same for the G.I. Joe Club Roundtable at 3:00pm

Click the Title bar to discuss this topic and submit your Questions for Hasbro and speculate on what we may see at this years G.I. Joe 2011 Collectors Convention.
Original Source: Hasbro G.I. Joe 2011 Collectors Convention - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote