Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #2596
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: NIBMRatchet @ TFW2005.com

Quote:
Believe It Or Not, Transformers 4 is now trending in Twitter. It is indeed amazing that this is happening even without a solid information regarding the next Live Action Movie of the franchise we know and love.

Online Magazine Vulture Blog is reporting that, Paramount Studio is close to sealing the deal with Mr. Michael Bay. The magazine further tells us that…

"Meanwhile, the details of the next cyborg saga are being kept secret, but we’re told that it is definitely not a prequel, and that it will delve deeper into the Transformers canon to mine older characters and lore. "Regular people might not care about bringing out a character like Sentinel Prime," says one of our insiders, referring to the little-known character who played a major part in last summer’s Transformers: Dark of the Moon, "But believe me, fans of the series cared.""

Later, Michael Bay himself stopped-by his website to tell the fans

“Studio's are passing rumors but I'm not sure what I'm doing? I know I'm going to do Pain and Gain early spring but that's it for right now. I'm leaving all my options on the table. I've got several Studio meetings in the next two weeks.”

Also, out of nowhere, actor Tyrese Gibson made this tweet few hours ago...

"Transformers 4 .................................................. ....... In MOTION!!!!!!!"

While all this is happening, the Official Twitter Page of the Michael Bay Website points to a very interesting comment made by an anonymous fan at the TFLAMB. The comment is bit funny and truthful at the same time…

"I told you guys in the earlier forum, it’s all over folks, love him or hate he's coming back. I actually think Bay plays these games on purpose, just to drive the haters and the Ebert crowd over there at Rotten Tomatoes nuts. After getting bashed by the so called critics his movies become major blockbusters and he just laughs all the way to the bank proving the so called critics are irrelevant. I personally would like to see a different approach altogether, hope that’s what we get. Either way Trans4 is on the way."

If you are a member of TFW2005, you can join thousands of other fans to take part in ongoing discussions over at our Transformers Movies Forum to let your voice heard regarding this matter.
Original Source: Transformers 4: Deal Or No Deal? - Transformer World 2005
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote