TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 07:56 AM   #5
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
I have a few problems myself.

1. Mumm-ra: I really dont like the new look of mumm-ra. His long arms and hands make him look like a gorilla. and the size of his torso compaired to his legs is just wierd. he is too top heavy. his waist armor/skirt just makes his hips look to wide. imo, he is an odd looking charactor.

2. DX Lion-O, DX tygra, and the figures that come with the thundertank cycles: The lack of articulation really bothers me. oh and the sword of omens that comes with the DX figure is painted silver. I would like to have the sword, but dont want to pay for the DX figure when the standard figure has all the articulation.

3. Tower of Omens: I really wouldn't call this a playset. I want something the figures can go inside of, like a castle, building, cats lair....Just not feeling a tower with a slide and elevator and a gate/doorway. The cats lair car thing is too gimmicky and ugly. seriously what action figure would want to drive something with a giant cats lair on the back.

that aside. all the other figures are especially amazing. I dont think I could have asked for anything better of the classics. Well Done! I just hope they make a kick ass Mumm-Ra in the classics!

IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote