TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 05:28 AM   #242
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazaera View Post
I support that... it’s already established that each Power Stone, aside from just being an immensely great power source (which would explain that anyone can be used to create the armor) has unique abilities. Let me remember:
War Stone: Plain brutal force (even when it can open a door to the Astral Plane, it is by brutally slicing it lol), and Clairvoyance; which makes and interesting combination.
Spirit Stone: Spirit Manipulation, Meditation (which would explain why the elephants didn’t build an empire around it, but used it to find inner peace), Revival and Protection.
Tech Stone (Did anybody else heard “Text Stone”, that’s what I had understood, and it would make sense; text means information, and plans for technology): Antigravitation, and information about science and technology.
If I had to guess about the last stone, I would go with:
“Mind Stone”: Levitation, Mind Reading, Teleportation.
Hmm, yeah, good throught. I also think Pumyra is not really herself there. She is a shade of her former personality, the only aspect remaining after her death, namely rage.

It could be possible for Lion-O to encounter the "rest of Pumyra" in the spirit realm - I can see how she would be unable to pass on until a part of her is on Third Earth. It'd be an interesting situatuion to see Lion-O deal with a part of her he never saw, and having to trust someone who betrayed her.

And let's not forget, much like in the OS, Grune is there in the spirit realm too. He did not really die, just got trapped there. (And so did Panthro's arms... wonder what they are doing? Armwrestling?)
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote