Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #854
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
The hype is building up! G. I. Joe: Retaliation is promising to deliver the real goods to the fans. With an All-Star Cast and a talented Crew, the second movie is sure to please everyone.

One such awesome artist is Rhett Reese, who contributed with the Screen Play for the upcoming movie. He is also a member here at HISSTANK.

Mr. Reese moments ago talked to the fans regarding the upcoming Teaser Trailer.

"Yes, our trailer is arriving very soon! I can't divulge content. All I can say is that it's a ton of fun and very representative of the movie at large. I'll be back to check everyone's reactions come Monday night. Really interested to hear what you die-hards say... what you pick up on, what you don't, etc. The good news: there will be so, so much more cool stuff in the movie than what went into the trailer. Trailers are often guilty of showing every cool moment, so that when you attend the actual movie, it's anticlimactic, because you've already seen so much. That is emphatically *not* the case here. Yes, you'll see a lot of cool stuff. But it's just the tip of our proverbial iceberg. Enjoy, everyone, I'll drop by Monday to read your honest opinions,

R"
Original Source: Rhett Reese Talks About The Upcoming G. I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Trailer - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote