Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #543
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Here at New Jersey Collectors Con the focus is on Collecting Action Figures! There are many other options for fans to attend shows but we like to think we present a unique event with the best toy dealers on the East Coast. Because our event is focused on the Toy Collector, we wanted to give back to the fans of our show by releasing the door prizes for the October 9th, 2011 NJCC TOYPOCALYPSE!

To kick things off at the 8AM Early Admission we are offering the first 25 people who enter the show a $5.00 Coupon on any MATTEL DC Universe 6-Inch Action Figure. We also have a great give-away for the first 3 children who enter the show, the Kre-O Optimus Prime pre-view mini figure MISB.

The door prize announcements will start at 9AM and conclude at 3:30PM with our last door prize announcement.
  • 9AM SDCC 2011 Zarana & Variant Cold Slither Zarana
  • 10AM Early Admission Mega Door Prize SDCC 2011 Starscream Sky Striker
  • 11AM ThunderCats Classics Lion-O Toys R Us Exclusive
  • 12AM SDCC 2011 Blazing Sword Voltron
  • 1PM SDCC 2011 Marvel Legends THOR
  • 2PM SDCC 2011 Zarana MOSC
  • 3PM SDCC 2011 Ultimate Optimus Prime
  • 3:30PM SDCC 2011 Marvel Universe SENTINEL

Do you have a G.I. Joe or 80's Toy collection you want to sell? Looking to trim your collection to make room for the new 30th Anniversary Celebration Toys? NJCC 2011 is the perfect place to set up, sell, and hang out with hundreds of fellow G.I. Joe and 80's Toy Fans.

Join us on FaceBook New Jersey Collectors Con
Original Source: NJCC 2011 Door Prize Announcement! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote