Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #5442
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I love how people say it's ok that a brother and sister kissing each other on the mouth is ok in one franchise and meant nothing and didn't hint at any romance, but in another they say holding hands and kissing on a cheek are things only couples do.

Episodes 1-3 came out decades after the original trilogy. Everyone know's they're brother and sister NOW, but they didn't THEN. Even Luke and Leia themselves didn't know it then.
When did anyone say it was ok for brothers and sisters to kiss in another show.

First, Leia and luke never flirted. There was no romance or chemistry built around them. TC has been building this from episode one and even showed in legacy (mirror of L/C). Lion-o thought cheetara chose him after panthera did the samething when she said leo I believe in you and kissed him on the cheek.

She kissed him on the lips to PO han off, the other one was at the end of empire, but leia had the kiss with Han that sealed it. From Empire, you always knew leia and Han was going to hook up.

As a kid, I never saw Leia and Luke as a couple. They never had the chemistry of L/C. Star Wars is not just about Luke, TC is about Lion-o.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-29-2012 at 06:16 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote