TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:33 PM   #9
Beej B
Loves the new show!!!
I also posted this over on TFW, but of course have to share here. And nice to see you here, asderiphel - it's Coaxial from TFW.

Okay... after leaving the Rifftrax Live show tonight, I made a quick stop across the parking lot. Trussville Walmart has the new Thundercats stuff, as well as the Classics figures. The new stuff was pretty picked over already - the Classics, not so much since there's just the 2. Not sure every location will get all this stuff though, as I stopped by Hueytown on the way home and they were literally in the middle of a giant reset on the action figure aisle that didn't appear to include Thundercats at all. Smaller locations may pass these up.

I don't think the scalp factor is as hot on this stuff for whatever reason, but I could be wrong. Only reason I'm sharing the info, really. If it seems clear that info is being abused here like it has been over at TFW by trolling lurker scalpa$$e$, then I will remain tight-lipped on exact locations in the future, sharing through PM's only. I'd prefer we all be able to share sightings and have fun with these new toys and the hunt for them, as that's what these threads should really be about if possible. We'll see how it goes, I guess.

BTW, Classics look great in person, but QC is all over the place on paint apps (same for the new stuff as well). Only reason I passed them up tonight. Too picky, lol. That and no Cheetara or the twins - all that stuff was G-O-N-E. Scalpers already, perhaps? Or just low case ratios? Or both? Hmmm...
Beej B is offline   Reply With Quote