TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 01:14 AM   #17
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
Lets not 4get their only other mistake.. not givin us a bluray version of "book one" :P
If they wanna make cash, they should put me in charge of this, i have been a thundercats fan since 1986, i know what sell and what wont, i know what diehard fans like and what they wont. Pretty much anybody does these days.
The new TC is doing pretty good, id add 'the old theme song" to a brand new opening of this version, when they come back to cartoon network.
By making this tc show alot better and bring back some old fans like myself. you know what id do? Id have the new thundertank get distroyed badly.
And then have the berbils make a new tank, as a gift to panthro & the rest of the cats, And this new tank is the old version. withy the top opening not the back. , front top shield, tank-chain wheels. . Then have lion-o get an upgrade to hisward of omens, which will then look like the old1. The org cats lair will come later as the shows move foward. The only thing id keep the same here, is their clothings, face, and over-all stly. other wise, everything else needs to blend in with a diff direction.
So really. I really hope that this new version of thundercats, does not get AXED, even if none of my ideas are ever thrown into the mix, they sure as hell better keep it alive 1 way or the other.
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote